Magic Cristal Park Hotel’s FAQs
We solve all your doubts
- What measures do you have in place against COVID?
In our accommodation we take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. You can consult
HERE all the measures.
- What channels do I have to make my booking?
Nobody will offer you as much for your booking as Magic Cristal Park. Only by booking through the official website we guarantee you the Best Price Online and another series of exclusive advantages that you can consult in section two of this FAQ section. You can also make your reservation by phone on +34 965 851 654, by email at email@example.com, contact us in the CHAT that you will find at the bottom of this website or through our social networks.
- What advantages do I get when I book on the official website?
Nobody will offer you as much for your booking as Magic Cristal Park. There are all advantages, from the moment you decide to make your booking with us until the day you return home.
-We guarantee you the Best Price Online. You won't find a lower price. And if you do, we'll make it up to you!
-Price Protection: Take advantage and book now. If the price of your holiday drops later, we will refund the difference on arrival. With your early booking you'll always be a winner.
-You can get the Magic Amigos card where you will have a 4% discount at any time of the year. All you have to do is register on our website.
-Exclusive rooms only on our website and instant booking confirmation in just 3 steps. No waiting time. Last places on sale only on our website.
-Book now and do not pay until 21 days before arrival (25% of the amount is paid in advance and the rest approximately 72 hours before the arrival date).
In addition to all this, if you stay with us for 5 nights or more we give you the following for free:
-Free transport from Alicante Airport or RENFE to the door of your Magic accommodation (minimum 5 nights).
- How do I book through the official website?
On the main page of our website you will find a section called 'Book now', in which you can select the dates you are interested in and access the availability of rooms, accommodation, prices and regimes.
You must choose your arrival and departure dates.
Number of people
Indicate the number of adults, children and babies in the booking. Please note that at Magic Costa Blanca children are considered to be between 2 and 16 years old, and that the first child's stay is free of charge. The number of babies is related to the number of cots that you can request in your booking by filling in the 'Remarks' field.
Type of room
If you have selected dates and number of people, you will see the types of room available and you will be able to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Regime and offers
You can select the regime or offer you want. Our advice is to always book our Ultra All Inclusive regime, in which we are specialists, as it includes many advantages. With it, you won't have to spend any extra money on your holiday. There will also appear, whenever available, some promotional rates or offers for different groups.
Packages and Extras:
With your booking, you will be able to select a series of extra packages with services such as animal experiences, massages, park tickets, spa... that will complete your holidays.
Once you have clicked on 'Book now', it is important that you check the contact details you provide, in case we need to contact you before your arrival at the establishment.
Once you have filled in all the fields you can click on the 'Confirm Booking' button and your booking will be confirmed. A window should appear telling you that your booking has been successfully completed and will give you the option to print your confirmation voucher at that time, or you can wait until you receive it in your email and print it then.
To make a booking, the customer must provide a Credit or Debit Card number. As a management fee and to guarantee the reservation, 21 days before arrival, the card provided will be charged with the amount corresponding to 25% of the reservation, and this amount will be deducted from the invoice of the total amount of the stay on arrival. In the event that this amount cannot be charged to the card, the client will have 24 hours to provide a new card number or the deposit in our bank account, which will be provided by e-mail. If no reply is received, the booking will be cancelled with the corresponding charges according to our cancellation conditions. The rest of the reservation will be charged 72 hours before the arrival date.
In the case of payments via Bizum, 100% will be paid at the time of booking.
- What time can I enter and what time do I have to vacate my room?
The room check-out time at Magic Cristal Park is from 15:00 hours. However, you will be able to enjoy our facilities as soon as you arrive. You can also leave your luggage at the hotel reception until you check into your room. During this time we will be preparing your room in detail and we will make the effort to have it ready before the scheduled time*.
Check-out time is until 12:00 noon, although you can contract our late check-out service to stay until 18:00 noon at a price of 25 euros per room, subject to availability. You can enjoy the services of bars and restaurants (if your reservation includes it) from 12:00 (the first service included is lunch) and until 12 noon (the last service is breakfast).
*The timetable for check-in and check-out of rooms is subject to decree 19/97 of 11 February of the law regulating tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community, in Article 7.
- What is included in each type of regime?
At Magic Costa Blanca, we always recommend that you book your holiday with our Ultra All Inclusive regime, to enjoy multiple advantages and not have any extra expenses during your holiday.
Depending on the accommodation you can book different types of accommodation (these descriptions may be subject to change). You can check what is included in each regime HERE
- Can I change my board?
Yes, it is possible to request to change your board to a higher board, with a small supplement per person per day (check dates and price at your accommodation or through our reservations department). It is recommended to give 15 days' notice.
- When and where is it preferable to book at Magic Cristal Park?
In order to get the best price for your stay, we recommend that you make your reservation in advance and always through the official Magic channels, such as this website. The department that manages the prices publishes the lowest rates in advance and they go up as occupancy increases. That is why, at Magic Cristal Park, those who go ahead get the best price. If it goes down later, we refund the difference on arrival, thanks to our protected price policy.
With your early booking you will always come out ahead! You can check all the details of the
details of the protected price through this link.
If you need a personalised quote, you can contact the reservations department on 965 851 654 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I request more information about my booking?
Magic Cristal Park has several ways to contact and resolve any doubts you may have. You can check the status of your booking HERE
1.- Through our website: you can make your booking and if you have any doubts, enter our online chat, where our team will answer any questions you may have about our services.
2.- Through the Central Reservations telephone number: 965 851 654, where our reservations team will answer any questions you may have and, if you wish, confirm your reservation.
3.- By e-mail: email@example.com
4.- Through our web
5.- By sending a private message with your question on Magic Cristal Park Facebook page.
- Are there any restrictions on the number of nights?
Yes, the minimum stay may be different in each of the hotels, and availability varies according to the occupancy of the accommodation. Our aim is to reconcile the wellbeing of our clients with that of our employees, which is why in many cases, only stays of 7 nights or full weeks can be booked.
With this system, we are able to provide quality employment for the staff. When only short stays are sold, rooms for the rest of the week cannot be sold. Therefore, we give preference to week-long stays and if at the last minute there are still rooms available, we shorten the stay. We offer you the possibility to sign up on a waiting list and if the number of minimum nights is reduced, we will call you.
- Is there a parking option at Magic Cristal Park?
Are you coming by car? We have a car park for all our customers, subject to availability. The service has a price of 15€ per day + 20€ deposit.
- Is there wifi in the hotel?
Yes, we have free wifi service in the rooms and in the facilities. Only
you will have to enter your room number and surname of the reservation holder.
- Can I cancel or modify my booking?
-Booking modifications can be made as long as there is availability at a cost of 20 euros (non-refundable) per room and must always be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (modifications will not be accepted less than 15 days from the date of entry, with the exception of changes of distribution, regime or typology that exceed the value of the original booking).
-With your booking, you can hire the No Charge Rate (except for non-refundable reservations) to cancel free of charge up to 72 hours before your entry date.
It covers any cause for cancellation and does not require any justification. Check here the conditions.
-If you have NOT contracted the No Charge Rate:
1. Cancellations* from 7 to 6 days before arrival, 25% of the reservation amount will be charged. Cancellations from 5 to 3 days before arrival, 35%. Cancellations 2 days before arrival, the charge will be 80% of the reservation amount. Cancellations 1 day before arrival, no show or cancellation during the stay, the charge will be 100%.
2. No cancellation fee will be applied for those reservations cancelled within 24 hours after the initial sending of the reservation, as long as they are more than 21 days before the arrival.
3. For security reasons, the cancellation of a reservation must be made in writing. To do so, the holder of the reservation must fill out a request HERE indicating the accommodation and the reservation locator that he/she wishes to cancel. The date of receipt of this request will be recorded as the date of cancellation and will be confirmed within 72 hours validated by the reservation locator. No cancellations will be made by phone. Requests received by any means other than the cancellation form will not be processed.
4. Non-appearance and cancellation during the stay must be paid in full, except for Formula 24.
5. Modifications of reservations may be made provided that there is availability at a cost of 20 euros (non-refundable) per room and must always be requested in writing to email@example.com
-If you have booked your reservation at a non-refundable rate:
You will have to pay 100% of your booking.
- How can I get from Alicante Airport or from the Renfe train station to my accommodation?
In Magic Magic Cristal Park we like our clients to have the best service and the best facilities for their stay. That is why we offer a shuttle service that leaves you at the door of the hotel. Also, for stays of 5 nights or more this service is FREE (only available from the booking process on our website).
KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES:
- ECONOMIC: The shuttle service is from the airport to the door of your establishment.
- AVE: For customers arriving by AVE, the shuttle service is also free! The shuttle service is from the train station to the door of your accommodation.
*To request this service you must fill out a form that is in the confirmation voucher of your reservation, and if your stay is less than 5 nights, you can hire the transfer through the company Beniconnect. To consult dates and prices click at their web
**Only 1 carry-on bag + one other bag per person can be carried as luggage.
There are no wheelchair-accessible buses.
Transfer reservation only valid during the dates of stay (entry and exit).
Service available for arrival or departure flights between 08:00 and 23:59. From 01/11 to 31/03 flights between 08:00 and 22:00.
For reservations made less than 48 hours in advance the shuttle service will only be available according to availability.
- Where can I see opinions or ratings about Magic Cristal Park?
Every year, Magic Cristal Park is recognized and awarded by prestigious portals such as Google, Booking or Tripadvisor, where many of our guests leave their assessment of their stays.
On the hotel's website you also have an ‘'Opinions' section which corroborates our work and daily effort to offer you the best holidays.
- Is there any kind of security deposit?
On arrival at reception you may be asked for a security deposit of 75 €/adult, in case of any damage to the cabin during your stay. You can leave your credit card details, and if there is any damage the amount will be refunded; or you can leave a
deposit which will be returned at check out if there is no damage to the room.
- Are there any options for coeliacs, allergy sufferers or vegetarians on the buffets at Magic Cristal Park?
At Magic Cristal Park, we work every season to incorporate new gastronomic options into our menus and buffets, such as gluten-free, sugar-free or vegetarian food. In our accommodation we have restaurants/buffets where you can choose the food of your choice. However, if you have any kind of allergy or special request, just tell the maitre d', who will be at the entrance of the restaurant, and he will tell you what food you can eat. In any case, our kitchen service can also cook something adapted with 24 hours' notice.
- Can I bring my pet to the hotel?
The establishment does not accept pets, but other Magic Costa Blanca accommodations do for a small daily supplement. Check the conditions in each accommodation. However, we do offer you the possibility of accommodating your pet in the Caraby school-residence for a small supplement (free for bookings of 7 nights or more). You can contact Caraby on 965855981.
- Can I visit other Magic establishments with my booking?
With your Ultra All Inclusive booking you can visit other Magic hotels free of charge (Subject to conditions and availability of the booking terminal. Includes inter-hotel transfer service, except for visits to the Villa Luz hotel).
- What is the Magic Amigos card, how do I apply for it and how do I apply my discount?
What is the Magic Amigos card, how do I apply for it and how do I apply my discount?
To benefit from the advantages of the Magic Amigos card, all you have to do is subscribe through our website. From your next booking you will enjoy
- A 4% discount on all your bookings (*). Exclusive for you, for being a member of our Club.
- Fancy a relaxing experience? You have a 10% discount on Spa and Wellness treatments in any of our hotels.
- Savour your 10% discount in our themed restaurants (**). Surprise your five senses with the staging of our restaurants and gastronomic offer.
- Add a medieval touch to your holiday by visiting the Magic Robin Hood Show. Enjoy a 10% discount for this spectacular challenge between knights.
- You will get access to our exclusive offers before anyone else, take advantage of our discounts!
- Free WiFi connection in all our facilities.
- We print your personal documents, such as plane tickets, bus tickets, or any paperwork that may arise during your stay.
- And best of all... you join a Magic Club!
(*) Discount applicable to only one room per booking in the name of the member.
(**) Visit to the themed restaurant by prior reservation at the hotel. Limited places per day
How do I get my discount?
Very easy! All you have to do is register on our website and identify yourself before making your reservation. The loyalty discount will be automatically applied to the final amount of your reservation.
Magic Amigos Card Application
You no longer need a physical card
STEP 1: Apply for your virtual card by registering on our website. You must confirm your registration by email.
STEP 2: Log in to the website and search for availability and prices. Before confirming the reservation, you will see the final discount applied.
- What is the price of the cots?
The price of the cot is 6,50€ per day. You can add this request in
in the remarks of your booking. However, during the check in at the reception you can remind our colleagues
remind our colleagues about it.
- I have a discount code, how do I apply it?
To take advantage of some promotions or offers you need to enter a promotional code at the time of booking, by following the steps below:
1 - Select your reservation (take into account the dates of stay valid during the promotion).
2 - Select the number of adults and children in 'occupancy'.
3 - In the section 'Promotional code? enter the code to apply
4 - Click on Check availability
5 - Your discounted room will automatically appear. Check that the dates and occupancy are correct.